Propagandizing the Aryan Invasion Debate: A Rebuttal to Tony Joseph
Published in Indiafacts.org
India’s left-liberal-secular clique seems determined to propagandize the Indian public with its spin on the Aryan invasion debate by any means possible. A rebuttal to Tony Joseph's article in The Hindu.
On 16 June 2017, an article appeared in the Hindu titled “How genetics is settling the Aryan migration debate” by Tony Joseph. This article claims that the question of the origin of the Indo-Aryan people has been “settled”, based on the findings of a research paper that was published three months ago.
In this response, I will go into some detail to refute Joseph's claims.
There are a number of reasons why Joseph’s claims and conclusions are incorrect:
1. The article is based on an unreliable source.
2. The article ignores a fundamental rule of scientific research.
3. The article neglects relevant and important research papers.
4. The article misrepresents the conclusions of the second paper it cites.
5. The article neglects relevant archaeological, literary, and linguistic evidence.
6. The author seems ignorant of the fact that the issue can only be settled by Harappan DNA.
7. More errors, and cherry-picked interviews.
Read the article :