LOKARANJAN MAHAL, Mysore - 1865
This is one of the oldest Palaces in Mysore built by HH. Sri. Mummadi Krishna Raja Wadiyar around 1850-60. Zoo was part of this palace till it was thrown open for public by his adopted son HH. Sri. Chamarajanedra Wadiyar. It also served as Royal School for many years.
(The above description is courtesy of Mr.Raja Chandra)
Copyright © The British Library Board